Injury Accident near 4999 Miller Ave, Ft Worth
The driver of a blue 2011 Buick was injured when the unlicensed, uninsured driver of a white 1993 Chevrolet collided with her car near 4999 Miller Ave in Ft Worth, Friday, July 3 around 8:44 pm. Ft Worth Police responded to the scene and did not assign fault to either vehicle. Weather conditions were clear and no other injuries were recorded.
- Date & Time: Friday, July 3rd, 2020 at 8:44 pm.
- Fatalities: No fatalities were reported.
- Injuries: The driver of a blue Buick was injured.
- Vehicles Involved: 2
- Vehicle 1: Blue 2011 Buick
- Vehicle 2: White 1993 Chevrolet
- At Fault: Fault was not assigned to any of the drivers.
- Location: 4999 Miller Ave, Ft Worth, Tx
*If you or a family member were involved in this incident and would like this post removed, please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for removal. Please include a link to the post you wish to remove.